Join Phil Japikse for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Entity Framework Core Essential Training: 1.
- [Instructor] As mentioned before, there are some files that you can download for this course, and some of them are optional and some of them are, well, kind of required. So there's two main directories and one file in the download. Now, we already talked about the AdventureWorks 2016 backup that you can use to restore AdventureWorks. That is an optional file. You can certainly start from the Microsoft version of AdventureWorks, but you have to have one of those two installed.
There's also a PrebuiltClasses directory that's going to contain a bunch of assets you're going to pull into your project to save you some typing. And then the CompletedCode directory contains all of the code from this course in the completed state. So here we have the CompletedCode, PrebuiltClasses, AdventureWorks 2016 backup. And you'll see in here, we've got some extensions, store procedures, tests, and ViewModels. We will pull these into our projects, really just to save you typing and to save you from watching me type things that aren't directly related to what we are trying to teach.
- Entity Framework Core components and projects
- Working with scaffolded files
- Testing with xUnit
- Viewing generated SQL
- Composing queries
- Sorting and filtering results
- Working with aggregates
- Loading related data
- Logging and tracking
- Mapping functions
- Generics and delegates
- Checking concurrency
- Resiliency and transactions
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Entity Framework Corewith Reynald Adolphe1h 35m Intermediate
1. Get to Know Entity Framework
2. Set the Stage
3. Querying Data: Part 1
4. Querying Data: Part 2
5. Advanced Query Features
6. Persisting Data
7. DbContext Options and Configuration
Thank you1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.