Join Richard Goforth for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Practical Application Architecture with Entity Framework Core.
- [Richard] That brings us to the end of this course.…To get the most up-to-date information…about Entity Framework Core,…view the docs at the link on the screen.…To read more about application architecture,…check out Martin Fowler's book,…Enterprise Application Architecture.…It was written a while ago,…but the principles in it hold up well…for modern application architecture.…Arthur Vickers is on the Entity Framework Core team…and blogs about a lot of interesting details and methods…that can be used with Entity Framework.…You can find his blog at this link.…
Another good blog resource is Julie Lerman's Data Farm here.…Thanks for watching.…
- What is good application architecture?
- Real-world software and the SDLC
- Common knowledge and maintenance
- Choosing an architecture
- Design patterns with EF
- Debugging and error handling
- Architecture for the web with ASP.NET
- Designing for unit testing
- Strategies for dealing with common performance issues
Skill Level Advanced
Deploying ASP.NET Core Applicationswith Nate Barbettini57m 57s Intermediate
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry3h 18m Intermediate
1. Why Do All of This Architecture?
2. Design Patterns with EF
3. Error Handling
4. Architecture for the Web with ASP.NET
5. Designing for Unit Testing
6. Entity Framework Mistakes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.