Join Reynald Adolphe for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Entity Framework Core.
- Thanks for joining me for learning Entity Framework Core.…We've touched on quite a few topics,…and created a console application,…and an ASP.NET MVC application.…Just keep in mind that because…Entity Framework Core is still evolving,…it's super important that you get…into the habit of tracking its evolution through GitHub.…The more comfortable you are with reviewing contributions…from the open-source community,…the better you'll be positioned to use those added features,…and maybe even add some yourself.…
Feel free to check out some of my other courses,…and follow me on Twitter, @ReynaldAdolphe.…Once again, thanks for joining.…This is Reynald, signing off.…
- Entity Framework (EF) overview
- Uses for EF
- Installing EF
- Creating entities
- Creating the DbContext
- Performing migrations
- Creating an MVC application
- Installing EF packages
- Reverse engineering the model
- Performing context and dependency injection
- Creating the controller and the view
- Using SqlServerTypeMapper
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 06/23/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: using the exercise files; Mac install prerequisites; Entity Framework on Mac, part 1; and Entity Framework on Mac, part 2.