Join Richard Goforth for an in-depth discussion in this video Accessing computed columns, part of Accessing Existing Databases with Entity Framework Core.
- Setting up your project
- Connecting to a legacy database
- Scaffolding an initial model and context
- Improving the model
- Updating properties and indexes
- Adding concurrency tokens and timestamps
- Creating complex relationships
- Working with non-Microsoft databases such as SQLite and PostgreSQL
Skill Level Intermediate
Getting Started with Entity Framework 6.1.3with Phil Japikse1h 34m Intermediate
SQL Server 2014 Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry3h 51m Intermediate
SQL Server 2014 Backup and Recoverywith Martin Guidry1h 22m Intermediate
1. Get Started with EF Core: On Your Legacy Database
2. Improve the Model
3. Model Complex Relationships
4. Work with Non-Microsoft Databases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.