In this movie we answer the question "What is branding?". We'll explore how a brand is an emotional experience. A brand is created by a persons perceptions about your product, service, or company. Good branding is about embedding what makes you unique, in the mind of others. Brands are more than just logos and names, they encompass every single touchpoint. Getting good at branding, means understanding what a brand really is.
- View Offline
- Branding is one of those terms that tends to carry…many definitions along with it.…Some people attribute branding to a logo,…to others it's an identity, and to some, it's a product.…But let's clear the air…and reestablish what branding really is.…A brand is an emotional experience.…It's a person's perceptions about your product,…service, or company.…Branding is about embedding what makes you unique…in the mind of others.…When a loyal customer recalls your brand,…it's tied to a feeling in their mind.…
There's an association there and it's your responsibility…to not only create that association, but manage it too.…Think about it.…Everything we smell, see, touch, hear, and do…becomes associated with a memory in our mind.…Branding is about making sure that when a customer…sees your logo, walks into your store,…or receives an advertisement,…that this connection in their brain…aligns with what makes you unique.…It's genuinely important that it aligns…with associations that create a sense of who you are,…what you're selling, and why they want it.…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Components of branding
- Creating a brand strategy
- Conducting a brand audit
- Crafting your vision statement and selling position
- Evaluating brand visuals, colors, and language
- Enhancing brand touchpoints
- Measuring brand loyalty and equity