In this movie we explore the elements that make up a brand. These are the building blocks of a good brand, and they’re going to be present in every company. There are 8 components in a brand, and we will explore them together. These components will help you identify the purpose of branding and why branding is important.
- We've established what branding is and what…its purpose is, but what actually makes…a brand a brand?…Now we're not yet talking about how we…communicate the brand.…Instead I want to start by exploring the core…of a brand's identity.…We know that a brand is a cue to trigger…a person's perception, and branding shapes…all of these perceptions.…But these perceptions, essentially the messaging…of what makes the brand different and valuable,…come courtesy of the business itself.…Let's go through the core components of what…makes a brand a brand.…
These are the building blocks of a good brand…and they're going to be present in every company.…If you're using Exercise Files, you'll find…a worksheet that corresponds to what…we're about to discuss.…I encourage you to document your findings…to these questions for not only your business…but for those that you admire or find competitive.…These pieces are how we get to the core of your brand.…First, we have your history.…This is your origin story.…How did you get here and why?…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Components of branding
- Creating a brand strategy
- Conducting a brand audit
- Crafting your vision statement and selling position
- Evaluating brand visuals, colors, and language
- Enhancing brand touchpoints
- Measuring brand loyalty and equity
Skill Level Advanced
1. Components of Branding
2. Brand Research
3. Brand Development
4. Brand Experience
5. Brand Touchpoints
The influence of touchpoints3m 40s
6. Brand Management
7. Brand Loyalty
8. Brand Validation
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.