Branding shouldn't be an afterthought. Learn how to build and maintain a more competitive company identity with these advanced branding strategies.
- We interact with brands every day. They shape our lifestyles, purchasing decisions, and even our emotions. So it's really no surprise that branding is one of the most important aspects of marketing. The brand is how we influence the buyer. It's how we stand out. It's how we shape the industry, craft loyalty, and even shift perceptions. But with branding being arguably the powerful component in marketing, we often put its creation and management much lower on the priority list. We're quick to put our focus on advertising and slow to decide if our brand is really the reason for our lack of traction or growth.
Hi, I'm Brad Batesole, and in this course, we're going to peel back the layers of branding and go in-depth on what branding really is, how it works, and how you can build and maintain a competitive brand. Whether you're managing the existing brand, looking to update an outdated one, or crafting a new business from scratch, this course features the strategies necessary to be effective in your branding goals. Let's get started.
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Components of branding
- Creating a brand strategy
- Conducting a brand audit
- Crafting your vision statement and selling position
- Evaluating brand visuals, colors, and language
- Enhancing brand touchpoints
- Measuring brand loyalty and equity