Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Next Steps, part of Advanced Branding.
- Thanks for watching.…I hope you've enjoyed taking this course…just as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you.…I encourage you to continue exploring the world of branding…in all of its aspects.…The best thing you can do…is to continue to invest in your education.…The rise of social media and other channels,…has made effectively communicating your story…and message increasingly complex.…You might be interested in learning today's…public relations techniques and best practices…with Public Relations Fundamentals.…As you get into the visuals,…you might want to see if your logo designs…are maintaining relevance.…
For that watch the Logo Trend Report…and explore over 200 logos and their nuances and symbolism.…For the specifics in marketing your brand,…I recommend Direct Mail Strategy,…Content Marketing Fundamentals,…and Online Marketing Fundamentals.…We've covered a lot of material in this course,…so feel free to revisit it from time to time…and brush up on your skills as you continue…to explore the world of branding.…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Explain the definition of a brand.
- Describe the purpose of a brand.
- Identify the purpose of a brand strategy.
- Summarize the steps for creating a vision statement.
- Determine the purpose of a touchpoint.
- Distinguish between two types of brand detractors.
- Recall the elements necessary for achieving high brand equity.
Skill Level Advanced
1. Components of Branding
2. Brand Research
3. Brand Development
4. Brand Experience
5. Brand Touchpoints
The influence of touchpoints3m 40s
6. Brand Management
7. Brand Loyalty
8. Brand Validation
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.