In this movie we will define What is NPS? And look at how to measure NPS. Your NPS or Net Promoter Score is a measurement of customer loyalty. It is very powerful in understanding the perception of your brand. We'll learn how this measurement came about and how you can put it into practice in your brand.
- Simply put, Net Promoter Score…is a measurement of customer loyalty.…A company's NPS is measured by asking one simple question.…How likely is it that you would recommend…brand or company X to a friend or colleague?…Following the question is a consistent scale,…with a range of zero to ten.…Zero being not at all likely.…Five being neutral, and ten being extremely likely.…This simple question provides fantastic insight…into customer loyalty…and eliminates long and complicated surveys…that most people ignore.…
The idea was introduced by Fred Reichheld in 2003…through a Harvard business review article.…Reichheld invested two years into research,…linking survey responses with actual customer behavior.…And the results revealed the true value of NPS.…This one question about a customer's willingness…to recommend a product or service…reveals their true loyalty.…Based on the score a customer indicates…they'll fall into one of three groups,…promoter, passive, or detractor.…
A promoter would score a nine or ten.…They're huge fans of the product or service…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Components of branding
- Creating a brand strategy
- Conducting a brand audit
- Crafting your vision statement and selling position
- Evaluating brand visuals, colors, and language
- Enhancing brand touchpoints
- Measuring brand loyalty and equity
Skill Level Advanced
1. Components of Branding
2. Brand Research
3. Brand Development
4. Brand Experience
5. Brand Touchpoints
The influence of touchpoints3m 40s
6. Brand Management
7. Brand Loyalty
8. Brand Validation
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.