Every brand is going to face a damaging event. When people lose trust, the brand is in trouble. Together we will learn how to prepare for a mistake on social media, a mishandling of an employee event, environmental issues, a legal battle, a failed delivery, and so on. Your brand is your most valuable asset - protect it, defend it, and be working to always strengthen it.
- Every brand is going to face a damaging event.…It'll happen because of a mistake on social media,…a mishandling of an employee event,…environmental issues, a legal battle,…a failed delivery, and so on.…While some of these event are minimal…and the damage is contained to an individual…or small segment of the market,…ufortunately, some aren't so small,…and they can cause big problems.…The reputation of your brand impacts customers…at every stage of their journey,…any employee can cause a negative brand event to happen,…and some are going to be their fault,…and some the fault of the company,…where others are simply perceived to be the fault…of an employee or a company.…
When people lose trust,…the brand is in trouble.…Good branding faces the facts.…There's a risk that your brand will stumble,…so plan for it now.…Discover where you're most vulnerable,…essentially where you're most apt to drop the ball…on a customer.…This tends to be what you claimed to be your differentiator.…If a customer put trust in you…because you can deliver on time,…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Components of branding
- Creating a brand strategy
- Conducting a brand audit
- Crafting your vision statement and selling position
- Evaluating brand visuals, colors, and language
- Enhancing brand touchpoints
- Measuring brand loyalty and equity