Every brand is going to face a damaging event. When people lose trust, the brand is in trouble. Together we will learn how to prepare for a mistake on social media, a mishandling of an employee event, environmental issues, a legal battle, a failed delivery, and so on. Your brand is your most valuable asset - protect it, defend it, and be working to always strengthen it.
- Every brand is going to face a damaging event.…It'll happen because of a mistake on social media,…a mishandling of an employee event,…environmental issues, a legal battle,…a failed delivery, and so on.…While some of these event are minimal…and the damage is contained to an individual…or small segment of the market,…ufortunately, some aren't so small,…and they can cause big problems.…The reputation of your brand impacts customers…at every stage of their journey,…any employee can cause a negative brand event to happen,…and some are going to be their fault,…and some the fault of the company,…where others are simply perceived to be the fault…of an employee or a company.…
When people lose trust,…the brand is in trouble.…Good branding faces the facts.…There's a risk that your brand will stumble,…so plan for it now.…Discover where you're most vulnerable,…essentially where you're most apt to drop the ball…on a customer.…This tends to be what you claimed to be your differentiator.…If a customer put trust in you…because you can deliver on time,…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Explain the definition of a brand.
- Describe the purpose of a brand.
- Identify the purpose of a brand strategy.
- Summarize the steps for creating a vision statement.
- Determine the purpose of a touchpoint.
- Distinguish between two types of brand detractors.
- Recall the elements necessary for achieving high brand equity.
Skill Level Advanced
1. Components of Branding
2. Brand Research
3. Brand Development
4. Brand Experience
5. Brand Touchpoints
The influence of touchpoints3m 40s
6. Brand Management
7. Brand Loyalty
8. Brand Validation
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.