The best brands are home to a culture that motivates employees to uphold the vision and the value of the brand. But how do you create brand control? How do you improve brand culture? How do you motivate employees with your brand? We'll answer those questions and more. Plus, we explore how building culture from inside the company translates to a strong brand outside the company.
- The best brands are home to a culture that motivates…employees to uphold the vision and the value of the brand.…A brand is more than a logo,…it's an emotional relationship.…But that emotional relationship has to be…nurtured to build loyalty.…Otherwise a customer will shift their brand presence.…This nurturing comes from within, it's the employees that…live out the brand, who actively seek ways…to better the customer experience.…Studies suggest that a 5% increase in customer loyalty…delivers 95% greater profitability…over the life of a customer.…
And while this increase in profitability is reason enough,…there are several other reasons that…you want to invest in a brand based culture.…First, employees need a reason to believe, if they believe…in the vision, the leadership, and they see happy customers,…they will stay motivated, energized, and work to produce…a superior work product.…Secondly, employees want to grow in their careers.…When your brand vision is available and authentic, they'll…find ways to deliver on the brand promise in a hope…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Explain the definition of a brand.
- Describe the purpose of a brand.
- Identify the purpose of a brand strategy.
- Summarize the steps for creating a vision statement.
- Determine the purpose of a touchpoint.
- Distinguish between two types of brand detractors.
- Recall the elements necessary for achieving high brand equity.
Skill Level Advanced
1. Components of Branding
2. Brand Research
3. Brand Development
4. Brand Experience
5. Brand Touchpoints
The influence of touchpoints3m 40s
6. Brand Management
7. Brand Loyalty
8. Brand Validation
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.