The best brands are home to a culture that motivates employees to uphold the vision and the value of the brand. But how do you create brand control? How do you improve brand culture? How do you motivate employees with your brand? We'll answer those questions and more. Plus, we explore how building culture from inside the company translates to a strong brand outside the company.
- View Offline
- The best brands are home to a culture that motivates…employees to uphold the vision and the value of the brand.…A brand is more than a logo,…it's an emotional relationship.…But that emotional relationship has to be…nurtured to build loyalty.…Otherwise a customer will shift their brand presence.…This nurturing comes from within, it's the employees that…live out the brand, who actively seek ways…to better the customer experience.…Studies suggest that a 5% increase in customer loyalty…delivers 95% greater profitability…over the life of a customer.…
And while this increase in profitability is reason enough,…there are several other reasons that…you want to invest in a brand based culture.…First, employees need a reason to believe, if they believe…in the vision, the leadership, and they see happy customers,…they will stay motivated, energized, and work to produce…a superior work product.…Secondly, employees want to grow in their careers.…When your brand vision is available and authentic, they'll…find ways to deliver on the brand promise in a hope…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Components of branding
- Creating a brand strategy
- Conducting a brand audit
- Crafting your vision statement and selling position
- Evaluating brand visuals, colors, and language
- Enhancing brand touchpoints
- Measuring brand loyalty and equity