When thinking about your customer journey, ask yourself what perception might the consumer have after each interaction opportunity? If your brand is inconsistent across every touch point…it could confuse the customer. It may leave them unsettled and unsure of your product. In this movie we will define the customer journey and look at how you can better control it.
- Take a minute and consider something you bought recently.…Did you walk into a store and pick out an item on the shelf?…Maybe you ordered something from an online website.…How many steps were involved in that process?…Did you look up a review, search for a coupon,…look at the neighboring products on the shelf?…Did you explore the company website,…sign up for their newsletter, download a case study?…Now, think about this from the perspective…of your consumer, perhaps they visit your site once…and you target them with an advertisement…or a promoted tweet,…or maybe even a special offer via email,…you get the idea.…
All of these steps they've taken contribute to what's known…as the customer journey.…Each of these moments of a customer interaction…is a touchpoint,…and these touchpoints are steps in that customer journey,…but I want to expand on these touchpoints even further…by really thinking through the customer journey.…It never hurts to explore your brand…from several perspectives,…and this holds true whether it's new or existing.…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Explain the definition of a brand.
- Describe the purpose of a brand.
- Identify the purpose of a brand strategy.
- Summarize the steps for creating a vision statement.
- Determine the purpose of a touchpoint.
- Distinguish between two types of brand detractors.
- Recall the elements necessary for achieving high brand equity.
Skill Level Advanced
1. Components of Branding
2. Brand Research
3. Brand Development
4. Brand Experience
5. Brand Touchpoints
The influence of touchpoints3m 40s
6. Brand Management
7. Brand Loyalty
8. Brand Validation
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.