When a consumer is exposed to the visuals of your brand, they receive a cue and form their perception. The more visual information they receive, the further they align their perception to a feeling or a belief. In this movie we look at how to pick the visuals that are linked to your brand and how to make sure they resonate with your audience.
- Your brand's identity flows through…it's vision, position and personality.…So let's take a look at the visuals that embody all…of these characteristics.…So when the consumer is exposed to the visuals of your…brand, as you recall they receive a cue…and then form their perception.…The more visual information they receive, the further they…align their perception to a feeling or a belief.…Branding aims to make sure the perception they form…contains the identity of your brand and provides a reason…to make the purchase.…But how do we do this in practice?…How do you determine if a set of images, textures, fonts,…colors or words are arranged in such a way that makes them…on brand and stand out.…
Well the best way is to ask.…Use your customers or people in your target market…to evaluate your visual identity.…You or your designer starts the process by trying…to craft something that you feel is right.…But then you'll need an outsider to confirm…whether you hit the mark.…More on how to collect feedback in a minute,…but for now let's talk about how to get closer to…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Components of branding
- Creating a brand strategy
- Conducting a brand audit
- Crafting your vision statement and selling position
- Evaluating brand visuals, colors, and language
- Enhancing brand touchpoints
- Measuring brand loyalty and equity
Skill Level Advanced
1. Components of Branding
2. Brand Research
3. Brand Development
4. Brand Experience
5. Brand Touchpoints
The influence of touchpoints3m 40s
6. Brand Management
7. Brand Loyalty
8. Brand Validation
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.