Branding is derived from identity, so it's important that you explore how to create a vision statement. In this movie we'll answer two important questions: What is the vision of your brand? What are your core values? The answers will help us develop a vision statement which is the center of your brand identity.
- [Voiceover] Branding is derived from identity,…and while we've done a number of exercises…to refine the identity of your business,…there's still a missing piece.…What is the vision of your brand?…What are your core values?…These are essential to any good brand.…They should be known amongst the company…and perceived by the consumer.…If you asked customers to guess the values statements…of Zappos, how close do you think they'd get?…I'd bet, very close.…You see, Zappos encourages their employees…to embody the values of the company,…and they find a way to express that in everything they do.…
They don't expressly state or advertise their values.…They live them.…And their customers recognize them.…If you don't have a vision statement…and a list of core values, it's time to put one together.…If you do, well now's a great time to re-evaluate it.…You want a simple statement describing your vision…and then three to five core values.…And these values must be important but not verbose.…Every six months or so, take an opportunity…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Components of branding
- Creating a brand strategy
- Conducting a brand audit
- Crafting your vision statement and selling position
- Evaluating brand visuals, colors, and language
- Enhancing brand touchpoints
- Measuring brand loyalty and equity
Skill Level Advanced
1. Components of Branding
2. Brand Research
3. Brand Development
4. Brand Experience
5. Brand Touchpoints
The influence of touchpoints3m 40s
6. Brand Management
7. Brand Loyalty
8. Brand Validation
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.