It is important to create a brand strategy. Your brand strategy defines who you are, where you’re headed, how you’re getting there, and why. This is an extension of your business strategy and it’s used to influence your marketing strategy. In this movie we will explore how to create a brand strategy.
- View Offline
- Your brand strategy defines who you are,…where you're heading, how you're getting there and why.…This is an extension of your business strategy…and it's used to influence your marketing strategy.…This entire course is committed…to helping you build and maintain your brand strategy.…However, there isn't one template for this.…You can document your strategy however you see fit.…It may be a visual presentation,…a multi-page write up, or a set by set playbook.…The strategy serves two purposes.…
The first is to encourage you to work…through all the aspects of branding…so you can get to the core of who you are.…Secondly, the strategy serves as a guide.…It's a way to determine how you'll approach…your marketing efforts and it defines your expectations.…I'm going to leave you with a handful of questions…that I encourage you to answer…as part of your brand strategy.…And you might not have all the answers just yet.…Look for ways to answer these questions…as you get further and further through this course.…The start of your strategy is to define…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Components of branding
- Creating a brand strategy
- Conducting a brand audit
- Crafting your vision statement and selling position
- Evaluating brand visuals, colors, and language
- Enhancing brand touchpoints
- Measuring brand loyalty and equity