In this movie we answer the question: How to conduct a brand audit? A brand audit takes a look at every touchpoint of the brand, and it also reviews any iterations that have occurred over time. To really understand what needs to change, and where your brand is headed in the future, you must determine where you’ve been and where you are now.
- If you're breathing new life into an existing brand,…pivoting to a new market, or working…to make your brand consistent,…it's important to start with an audit.…A brand audit takes a look at every touchpoint of the brand…and it also reviews any iterations…that have occurred over time.…To really understand what needs to change…and where your brand is headed in the future,…you must determine where you've been…and where you are now.…Your brand audit brings everything…that is scattered into one place.…I like to start at the origin of the company…and document tag lines, symbols, phrases and imagery…that was used in chronological order.…
Maybe there's something of value…that can be brought back or repurposed.…Perhaps you notice a trend, something that,…for one reason or another, stuck despite shifting ideas.…Once you have the history documented,…the next challenge is to outline every touchpoint.…What does a customer interact with?…We're talking everything from the communication materials…to how the phone is answered.…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Components of branding
- Creating a brand strategy
- Conducting a brand audit
- Crafting your vision statement and selling position
- Evaluating brand visuals, colors, and language
- Enhancing brand touchpoints
- Measuring brand loyalty and equity
Skill Level Advanced
1. Components of Branding
2. Brand Research
3. Brand Development
4. Brand Experience
5. Brand Touchpoints
The influence of touchpoints3m 40s
6. Brand Management
7. Brand Loyalty
8. Brand Validation
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.