Branding is about emotions, and a powerful way to spark emotions is through storytelling. Create a brand story to connect with your consumer in a powerful way. In this movie we explore how to tell good stories and how to create a brand origin story. We'll also look at several tips on how to tell good stories.
- Branding is all about emotions.…And a powerful way to spark emotions…is through storytelling.…The human brain is wired for stories.…When we hear a story, our imagination lights up…and triggers various emotions.…But what's even more incredible…is that an imagined experience…is processed the same as a real one.…And this is how stories resonate so strongly.…When we're listening or participating…in a really good story,…it's almost as if we're actually part of it.…As we interact with a story,…we begin to infer meaning from it…beyond the literal message.…
And we connect it within our belief system.…And that's powerful for brands.…When a consumer resonates with a story,…there's a positive connection there.…And this means there's tremendous benefit…in getting good at storytelling.…Now, most brands will start with their creation story.…We're fascinated by a good origin story.…The more your target market can relate,…the tighter the bond they'll have with you.…And good creation story comes with a struggle.…We have an easier time relating to challenges…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Components of branding
- Creating a brand strategy
- Conducting a brand audit
- Crafting your vision statement and selling position
- Evaluating brand visuals, colors, and language
- Enhancing brand touchpoints
- Measuring brand loyalty and equity
Skill Level Advanced
1. Components of Branding
2. Brand Research
3. Brand Development
4. Brand Experience
5. Brand Touchpoints
The influence of touchpoints3m 40s
6. Brand Management
7. Brand Loyalty
8. Brand Validation
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.