Branding is about emotions, and a powerful way to spark emotions is through storytelling. Create a brand story to connect with your consumer in a powerful way. In this movie we explore how to tell good stories and how to create a brand origin story. We'll also look at several tips on how to tell good stories.
- View Offline
- Branding is all about emotions.…And a powerful way to spark emotions…is through storytelling.…The human brain is wired for stories.…When we hear a story, our imagination lights up…and triggers various emotions.…But what's even more incredible…is that an imagined experience…is processed the same as a real one.…And this is how stories resonate so strongly.…When we're listening or participating…in a really good story,…it's almost as if we're actually part of it.…As we interact with a story,…we begin to infer meaning from it…beyond the literal message.…
And we connect it within our belief system.…And that's powerful for brands.…When a consumer resonates with a story,…there's a positive connection there.…And this means there's tremendous benefit…in getting good at storytelling.…Now, most brands will start with their creation story.…We're fascinated by a good origin story.…The more your target market can relate,…the tighter the bond they'll have with you.…And good creation story comes with a struggle.…We have an easier time relating to challenges…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Components of branding
- Creating a brand strategy
- Conducting a brand audit
- Crafting your vision statement and selling position
- Evaluating brand visuals, colors, and language
- Enhancing brand touchpoints
- Measuring brand loyalty and equity