Every company has someone who embodies the brand the most. There is a brand leader. It is important to decide who is responsible for the brand and who will champion for the branding decisions. In this movie we will talk about how to identify who is the best representative of your brand and how they can positively influence your brand.
- There will be moments in every company…where a decision is going to be made…whether something is on-brand or not.…For the most part, a good brand culture…allows employees to champion amongst themselves…for what should or should not be distributed.…However, every company has someone…who embodies the brand the most.…There's a brand leader.…And it doesn't necessarily have to be someone in leadership.…It's important that you recognize someone within the company…to be your brand leader.…They embody it, live out the values,…and constantly champion for what…they believe the brand to be.…
This might be you or it might be someone else,…but this person needs the time…and the authority to own the brand.…You're going to go a lot further by accepting this fact now…and making the necessary changes,…either in your mindset or in the team structure…to give that brand ownership to the right person.…Run challenging brand decisions by this person…and allow them the freedom to challenge…the decisions made in other departments.…Now this doesn't have to become a dictatorship.…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Explain the definition of a brand.
- Describe the purpose of a brand.
- Identify the purpose of a brand strategy.
- Summarize the steps for creating a vision statement.
- Determine the purpose of a touchpoint.
- Distinguish between two types of brand detractors.
- Recall the elements necessary for achieving high brand equity.
Skill Level Advanced
1. Components of Branding
2. Brand Research
3. Brand Development
4. Brand Experience
5. Brand Touchpoints
The influence of touchpoints3m 40s
6. Brand Management
7. Brand Loyalty
8. Brand Validation
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.