Any consumer that advocates for you and spreads the word about your products in a positive manner, is seen as a brand promoter. You want to be working to build and maintain brand promoters. Together we'll look at what a brand promoter is, and how you can find and nurture them to increase the growth and positive perception of your brand.
- Any consumer that advocates for you…and spreads the word about your products…in a positive manner is seen as a brand promoter.…It's important to be working towards…creating brand promoters.…These customers recommend you, share your content…and spread the word about you…and what your brand stands for.…The best promoters start sharing content…about you online.…It could be amongst their colleagues in a professional…space such as LinkedIn or publishing…an Instagram of your product in use.…The New York Times conducted a study…to understand why brand promoters share.…
They found a number of reasons.…The first was to bring valuable…and entertaining content to one another.…A promoter seeking value wants to be seen…as go to resource and they want to have…something or someone to recommend.…They maybe see themselves as part of the industry,…or as someone who aligns very closely…to your brand identity.…Use storytelling and post purchase messaging…to reinforce the value of your brand.…The second reason was to define themselves to others.…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Explain the definition of a brand.
- Describe the purpose of a brand.
- Identify the purpose of a brand strategy.
- Summarize the steps for creating a vision statement.
- Determine the purpose of a touchpoint.
- Distinguish between two types of brand detractors.
- Recall the elements necessary for achieving high brand equity.
Skill Level Advanced
1. Components of Branding
2. Brand Research
3. Brand Development
4. Brand Experience
5. Brand Touchpoints
The influence of touchpoints3m 40s
6. Brand Management
7. Brand Loyalty
8. Brand Validation
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.