To create a strong brand it needs to be positioned in such a way that it gains attraction from, and resonates with a particular audience. In this movie we explore how to position a brand and what is brand positioning. You'll learn how to use touchpoints to position your brand and the ways in which you can evaluate and determine frame of reference.
- View Offline
- The digital landscape has really changed…the game for brands.…Historically, brands provided a way…to confidently purchase something.…Once a brand established trust, it was challenging…for a competitor to move into that space.…People rarely shifted their brand loyalty,…and it was much harder for a new brand to attract attention.…But we're in a whole different market now.…Today's digital consumer can evaluate a brand…end to end with a quick Google search.…New brands appear daily and claim to pick up…where other brands have left off.…
You can get dish soap, then you can get…eco friendly dish soap, and then there's…eco friendly and corporate responsible dish soap,…and there's likely even eco friendly…corporate responsible locally sourced dish soap.…Each of these products is positioned in such a way…that it gains attraction from and resonates…with a particular audience.…Now, some might roll their eyes…at the idea of fancy dish soap.…They might think it's just soap,…but others see a certain kind of soap…as fitting into their lifestyle.…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Components of branding
- Creating a brand strategy
- Conducting a brand audit
- Crafting your vision statement and selling position
- Evaluating brand visuals, colors, and language
- Enhancing brand touchpoints
- Measuring brand loyalty and equity