It can be challenging to decide how to pick a brand personality or even how to define brand personality. Personality is very important to branding. It's also important to people, because it defines our sense of self. We tend to connect with people whose personalities don’t clash with our own. And this is true of brands as well. In this movie we will discover how to identify your brand personality.
- Everyone has their own unique personality.…It's the nature of being human,…and personality is very important to our sense of self,…to how we differentiate, and it serves as a way…to build friendships.…We tend to connect with people whose personalities…don't clash with our own.…This idea of personality holds true with brands as well.…Various studies suggest that consumers prefer brands…with personalities that match their own,…much like how they select their friends.…Whether or not a brand tries to define its personality,…it has one, and this is because people are great…at personification.…
We'll apply human like traits to brands…even if we don't mean to.…But personalities are complicated.…It's hard enough to concretely describe our own personality…and now I'm about to task you…with describing that of your brand.…But hang in there with me, we can still distill this down…so that you can influence your brand's personality.…For starters, we really only need to establish…a personality type.…Because people are incredible at personification,…
Explore best practices for researching, developing, visualizing, and managing your brand, and learn about incorporating your brand throughout various customer touchpoints and keeping tabs on your brand as your company grows.
- Components of branding
- Creating a brand strategy
- Conducting a brand audit
- Crafting your vision statement and selling position
- Evaluating brand visuals, colors, and language
- Enhancing brand touchpoints
- Measuring brand loyalty and equity