- Describe the Internet of Things.
- Explain how not understanding the problem can lead to failure when it comes to digital transformation.
- Discuss the importance of an organizational readiness analysis.
- Cite the tools that are helpful for leveraging customer networks.
- Define experimentation.
- Summarize the essential components of communications to employees concerning organizational change.
- Differentiate between email and chat.
- Describe the process of co-editing documents.
- Define and cite the features of VoIP.
Skill Level Intermediate
- The realm of the possible continues to expand. Every day sees new advances in science and technology. The digital revolution has only just begun, and no one knows exactly what the future will look like. So, why are so many companies still doing business the same old way? And for companies who try to transform, why is it so hard? Hi, my name is Phil Gold. I've been a communications and training professional in organizations from small startups to Global 500 companies.
I've seen my share of programs designed to modernize process and technologies, some of which have succeeded and some of which haven't. In this course I'm going to talk about digital transformation in the workplace, what it is, what are the pitfalls, and some things to consider for your transformation. I'll also talk about a few things you can probably do right now to get started. So, if you're ready to take your first step into the future, why don't you join me?