- What is digital transformation?
- Disruptors: Cloud, mobile, and the Internet of Things
- Transformation blockers
- Identifying the problem
- Mitigating risk
- Automating processes
- Engaging and training employees
- Enabling digital transformation for everyone
Skill Level Intermediate
- The realm of the possible continues to expand. Every day sees new advances in science and technology. The digital revolution has only just begun, and no one knows exactly what the future will look like. So, why are so many companies still doing business the same old way? And for companies who try to transform, why is it so hard? Hi, my name is Phil Gold. I've been a communications and training professional in organizations from small startups to Global 500 companies.
I've seen my share of programs designed to modernize process and technologies, some of which have succeeded and some of which haven't. In this course I'm going to talk about digital transformation in the workplace, what it is, what are the pitfalls, and some things to consider for your transformation. I'll also talk about a few things you can probably do right now to get started. So, if you're ready to take your first step into the future, why don't you join me?