Change view directions by using the number pad.
- [Instructor] Enscape allows you to see your project…from each of the directions of your project,…meaning from the north, south, east and west,…as well as from a plan view.…To see the project from the north…go to your number pad on your keyboard…and then select on 8.…To see the project from the south select on 2.…To see the project from the east select on 6.…Then to see the project from the west…select on the number 4.…
Now as you're looking at your number pad,…think of it as being 8 as being north,…2 as being south, 4 a being west, 6 as being east.…Then to see your project from plan view, or up above,…select on the number 5.…So, each one of these can be used as…renderings during any presentation that you're…using of your project.…Then if you want to go back to the view that you were in,…select on the 0 on your number pad…to automatically go back to that view.…
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Setting the time of day
- Creating scenes
- Exporting the project
- Enscape view creation within Revit
- Creating panoramas
- Rendering quality
- Sky orb brightness
- Saving and restoring settings
Skill Level Intermediate
Unreal Engine: Architectural Visualizationwith Adam Crespi3h 53m Intermediate
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Settings: General
4. Settings: Scenes
5. Settings: Interface and Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.