Navigate through an Enscape scene.
- [Instructor] To navigate through an EnScape model,…we can either use the keyboard, the mouse,…or use both of them together.…First, let's move through this courtyard view.…If, for some reason, you're in the courtyard view,…make sure to go to your Revit session, go to…the Enscape tab, turn on Enscape,…and then select Courtyard off of the pull down menu.…Begin by moving forward inside of the courtyard view,…and we can do that by spinning the wheel on your mouse.…So if you just spin the wheel of the mouse forward,…you'll be able to move forward in-scene.…
If you spin the wheel of your mouse backwards,…you can then move backwards in-scene.…To look around the scene, you can hold down…the left mouse button.…So, click the mouse button, hold it down,…and then move the mouse to the left.…Still holding the left mouse button down,…move the mouse to the right.…To look up, move the mouse up.…
You'll even notice the sun in the sky.…To look down, go down.…Then spin back around so that we're looking back…at the umbrella again.…
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Setting the time of day
- Creating scenes
- Exporting the project
- Enscape view creation within Revit
- Creating panoramas
- Rendering quality
- Sky orb brightness
- Saving and restoring settings
Skill Level Intermediate
Unreal Engine: Architectural Visualizationwith Adam Crespi3h 53m Intermediate
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Settings: General
4. Settings: Scenes
5. Settings: Interface and Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.