Adjust the settings for screenshots.
- [Instructor] When taking your screenshots…in Enscape there are a few settings…that you can adjust.…And we can find those settings underneath…the Enscape settings Capture tab.…The first one will be Resolution,…and that's the overall resolution…of that screenshot.…It can either match the window…of the current Enscape window,…it would be a variety of just…default resolutions, or you can…select a custom resolution and specify…what the overall resolution of…that screenshot should be.…
The bigger the number, the larger the image.…The higher the quality of that image.…In terms of the screenshot command itself,…we have a few different things that we can do.…One is, export an additional background mask.…What that means is it will not only export…out that Enscape image, but it will…also export out a black and white image as well.…And then those two can then be used…in programs such as Photoshop in…order to better improve the photo.…Also, we have Automatic Naming available to us.…
If that's check marked it will automatically…
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Setting the time of day
- Creating scenes
- Exporting the project
- Enscape view creation within Revit
- Creating panoramas
- Rendering quality
- Sky orb brightness
- Saving and restoring settings
Skill Level Intermediate
Unreal Engine: Architectural Visualizationwith Adam Crespi3h 53m Intermediate
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Settings: General
4. Settings: Scenes
5. Settings: Interface and Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.