Learn to save your custom settings.
- [Instructor] When you make changes within…your Enscape settings you may want to…reuse those settings in the future.…If you do, you have the option to save…those settings for future use.…Currently, my Enscape Settings box,…if we look going across the stop,…is greyed out, and that's because…I have all the default settings in place.…But if I make a change to any of the settings,…such as putting a check mark…in White Mode, I then get the option…to save my settings.…So if I come up here to the little…floppy disk icon, I can select on Save Settings,…and now we can see here on the pull-down menu…I now have an option for Custom Settings.…
We can rename these Custom Settings by…selecting on the little pencil tool.…And I think that I'll rename these settings…White Mode, because it will…make it pretty easy for me to recognize…that this is my settings for White Mode.…If I select on the green check mark,…that's the new name.…I'll also point out, and I won't actually select on it,…but if I wanted to delete the White Mode settings…
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Setting the time of day
- Creating scenes
- Exporting the project
- Enscape view creation within Revit
- Creating panoramas
- Rendering quality
- Sky orb brightness
- Saving and restoring settings
Skill Level Intermediate
Unreal Engine: Architectural Visualizationwith Adam Crespi3h 53m Intermediate
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Settings: General
4. Settings: Scenes
5. Settings: Interface and Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.