Change the resolution of screenshots or video.
- [Instructor] There's also a setting that you can adjust…for your panorama views that you may export out.…Those can be found underneath the Endscape settings…capture tab, panorama, and that setting will be resolution.…By default, it's set in normal.…We can also have a low and a high resolution setting.…If you want to share these panoramic images…and you want them to be rendered at the highest…quality that they can be rendered at,…you can set this to high.…It will take a little bit longer for it to process…but, once it's done, you'll have a higher quality…panoramic view.…
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Setting the time of day
- Creating scenes
- Exporting the project
- Enscape view creation within Revit
- Creating panoramas
- Rendering quality
- Sky orb brightness
- Saving and restoring settings
Skill Level Intermediate
Unreal Engine: Architectural Visualizationwith Adam Crespi3h 53m Intermediate
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Settings: General
4. Settings: Scenes
5. Settings: Interface and Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.