The performance section allows for certain commands to be shut off to increase the speed of Enscape's processing. In this video, learn how this is optional to turn off and turning off settings will help system performance, particularly on slower or less powerful computers.
- [Instructor] Under General Settings … there's an option called Performance. … Now it's a little less important to understand … what each one of these does … for the purposes of this exercise. … Really all you need to do is just … put your cursor on any of the text … and then read exactly what it is that it does … at it scrolls along the bottom of this dialogue box. … And you'll see that no matter which one that you just touch, … you'll then get an update … as far as what that command does … down at the bottom of your dialogue box. … But each one of these things … will actually slow down Enscape. … So if you know that you don't need the auto resolution … or you know that you don't need grass rendering, … such as the grass having a certain thickness … and blowing in the wind, … you could clear check boxes next to those things … and then your overall Enscape performance … will be better. … That'll help such things as … walking around inside of the model … and not seeing it be pixelated or taking a long time …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: Arch Viz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 12m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.