Learn about where the commands for Enscape are located in Revit.
- After installing Enscape, you need to go to Revit in order to find all the controls which run the software. On the ribbon which goes across the top of the screen, look for the Enscape tab. After selecting on the Enscape tab, you'll see a variety of controls, including starting the program, the active view that the program will be using, the ability to enable VR headsets, tools to export screenshots and create views inside of Revit, exporting videos, creating panoramas, enabling sound in Enscape, as well as various settings functions.
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Setting the time of day
- Creating scenes
- Exporting the project
- Enscape view creation within Revit
- Creating panoramas
- Rendering quality
- Sky orb brightness
- Saving and restoring settings
Skill Level Intermediate
Unreal Engine: Architectural Visualizationwith Adam Crespi3h 53m Intermediate
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Settings: General
4. Settings: Scenes
5. Settings: Interface and Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.