Understand the image settings.
- [Instructor] Under the Settings button,…we also have a tab called Image,…which allows us to adjust some of the settings…associated with our images.…Now, let's go through all the different settings…that are here underneath Image.…The first thing I want to mention…is that you can set your Auto Contrast,…which will automatically adjust the contrast of the scene.…If you just put a check mark on Auto Contrast,…it'll do its thing.…But if you uncheck mark Auto Contrast,…you can either have the contrast be 100%,…or you can pull it all the way over to be 200%.…
Notice how the colors…looks like to be a little bit brighter here,…particularly with the sky.…If we move the contrast…all the way over to the left hand side,…everything starts to get a little bit grayed out.…Basically, we're just talking about…the contrast of the image.…I usually leave the Auto Contrast on.…Sharpening?…If you pull it back over to zero,…usually the image will still look okay,…but sometimes you'll have…areas that look like they're a little bit fuzzy,…
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Setting the time of day
- Creating scenes
- Exporting the project
- Enscape view creation within Revit
- Creating panoramas
- Rendering quality
- Sky orb brightness
- Saving and restoring settings
Skill Level Intermediate
Unreal Engine: Architectural Visualizationwith Adam Crespi3h 53m Intermediate
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Settings: General
4. Settings: Scenes
5. Settings: Interface and Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.