In this video, learn how to adjust the look of the horizon. By doing so, you can change the feel of the scene and its environment.
- [Instructor] There are options in Inkscape … that allow you to change the way that you see things … on the horizon. … Now currently after my last exercise, … I changed the time of day. … So what I want to do is first … give us a little bit of brightness … so that we can actually see what's going on … in the background. … So we're going to change the time of day back. … Now, if you're already in a daytime scene … you won't need to do this step. … But right now we can see that we can change the time of day … just by right clicking and holding down the shift key. … So I'm going to hold down the shift key, … I'm going to right click … and then I'm going to move the mouse … until we have a nice amount of sunlight here in the sky. … Now exactly what time of day that you move it to … doesn't really matter to me. … In my case though, I am going to get it to a point … where I can see a few shadows on the ground, … just for the effect of being able to see some shadows … along the ground. … Next, I'm going to change this to be a different view …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: Arch Viz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 12m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.