Adjust the field of view.
- [Instructor] If you're an individual that likes…to do architectural photography,…then the next setting is probably for you.…This is underneath your Endscape settings general tab,…there's an option here for your field of view.…This allows you to control your angle…as well as your focal length for your camera.…What you can do is you can select on the slider…and then if you slide it to the left…we can see the adjustments that are made.…If you slide it all the way to the right,…we can see how it starts to pull us back…and begins to distort the angles of the structure…that we're looking at.…
Personally, I usually like to leave it at the default…which is 90 and the 14.6.…Depending on the view that you're trying to create,…the kind of overall image and effect,…you may want to change your settings for your field of view.…
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Setting the time of day
- Creating scenes
- Exporting the project
- Enscape view creation within Revit
- Creating panoramas
- Rendering quality
- Sky orb brightness
- Saving and restoring settings
Skill Level Intermediate
Unreal Engine: Architectural Visualizationwith Adam Crespi3h 53m Intermediate
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Settings: General
4. Settings: Scenes
5. Settings: Interface and Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.