Adjust the view's depth of field.
- [Instructor] Under settings you'll find that Enscape…has a depth of field setting, it's right here in the middle…of the settings dialog now if we change the amount…from being 0% to anything other than 0%.…One of our options will be auto focus.…Now auto focus will try to focus a scene as best as possible…even as you pull this bar all the way on across.…If you eventually get up to 100% most items,…unless they are very close to the camera…are going to be blurry, but as you move this bar across…and get down to close to 50%.…
You will start to notice that the items…in the center of the view become clear.…And the objects that are further…away will begin to fade away.…And that's really the whole point…of the depth of field setting.…It's how deep do you want to go…before you start seeing things fade away into the distance.…And the auto focus helps with that.…I'll also mention that if you clear the check box…for auto focus, you get and option here for the focal point.…The auto focus tries to adjust this automatically for you…
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Setting the time of day
- Creating scenes
- Exporting the project
- Enscape view creation within Revit
- Creating panoramas
- Rendering quality
- Sky orb brightness
- Saving and restoring settings
Skill Level Intermediate
Unreal Engine: Architectural Visualizationwith Adam Crespi3h 53m Intermediate
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Settings: General
4. Settings: Scenes
5. Settings: Interface and Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.