In this video, learn how to adjust the color and brightness in a scene. This will allow for the scene to have the look you require, even in poorly lit scenes.
- [Instructor] There are three settings … that I wanted to mention, … that we can find underneath our visual settings … and the image tab. … And they are saturation color temperature, … and ambient brightness. … Saturation will either subtract color from a scene. … So if you move that saturation all the way over to the left, … you'll get a gray scene, … so it just doesn't have any color in it, … or if you move it all the way over to the right, … it'll enhance all the colors that are inside of the scene, … give all the blues more blues, … all the yellows more yellow, all the red more red. … You get the idea. … Now what I'll usually use saturation for, … is if I happen to have a scene … and it looks like it's rendering out … about like what you see it on the screen right now, … where the colors just aren't popping out from the image, … and if I want those colors to really show … so that the brick looks red, … so that the material on the side of the building … actually has the color it'll probably look like …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: Arch Viz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 12m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.