In this video, learn about the Capture tab, which has many of the final output settings. These settings control such things as the quality of what is exported and the type of files that will be exported.
- [Instructor] I won't go into too much detail here, … but I did want to give you a high-level overview … of the last tab in our visual settings area. … And once again that's just inscape, … go into your visual settings, … and that's your capture tab. … Now the capture tab gives you a variety of different options … and that includes what resolution would you like … to render your images out at. … Do you want it to be the same resolution … as your screen window, 1024? … Or a variety of HDs. … You also can do a custom, which would allow you … to do virtually any size that you would want … for your individual renderings. … There's an option here for automatic naming. … And if you put a check mark there, it will automatically … name your renderings based off of the time of day in the day … that you've done the rendering, … and then it'll put it in the folder … that you've chosen here for default folders. … For the image file format, you can either do a PNG, … or a JPEG. … Those are by far the two most popular. …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: Arch Viz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 12m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.