In this video, learn how to select objects within Enscape and see their properties as assigned in the original authoring software.
- Enscape is incorporating more … and more intelligence into its objects. … What I mean by that is that … in some previous versions of Enscape, … it used to be impossible to really get … the information from the objects … from that Revit environment, … where they were originally created from, … but that's no longer the case. … Right now if we take a look at the screen, … we can see that we have Revit over here … on the left hand side, and then I have the same view … in Enscape over here on the right. … Well down here at the bottom of the screen, … this little command right here says BIM, … and it has the key with the letter B. … So if you just click B for BIM on your keyboard … and you may need to select … on Enscape in order for that to actually work, … you'll end up getting another dialogue box. … And this has given us all the information inside … of the current model. … Now this model happens to be a fairly small model … that we're currently working in … and that's the reason why we're not seeing really …
- Starting Enscape from Revit
- Using the navigation tools
- Creating scenes
- Creating videos and panoramas
- Adding sound
- Exporting a project
- Setting exposure, depth of field, contrast, color, and more
- Adjusting rendering quality
- Adjusting settings in the Atmosphere and Capture tabs
- Adding fogs, wind, clouds, and more
- Customizing preferences and performance settings
Skill Level Beginner
Unreal Engine: Arch Viz Design Techniqueswith Simon Manning52m 50s Intermediate
Unity 3D 2019 Essential Trainingwith Emmanuel Henri4h 12m Beginner
Render straight from Revit1m 20s
1. Enscape Basics
2. Creating Scenes
3. Visual Settings: Rendering an Image
4. Visual Settings: Atmosphere and Capture
5. General Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.