- View Offline
- Creating a basic project
- Linking dynamically to Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Working with menu text and buttons
- Defining navigation and using a flowchart
- Previewing and testing a project
- Burning a DVD or Blu-ray disc or exporting a web DVD
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Hi, I'm Jeff Sengstack and welcome to Up and Running with Encore CS6. Inside this course, we're going to cover a number of topics. Topping the list will be bringing assets into Encore. After you bring those assets in, you need to create what are called elements inside Encore, and those elements include timelines, where the video and audio goes as well as the slides. And then after you create your timelines and slideshows, you work on menus. Once the menus are created, we're going to link up all of the buttons to the various timelines and other assets and other menus and then we're going to build our project.
And you can build it in one of three different ways. You can burn a DVD or burn a Blu-ray disc or create that Flash DVD project. So we're going to cover all those topics and more here inside Up and Running with Encore CS6.