Encore CS5 Essential Training
In Encore CS5 Essential Training, author Chad Perkins gives an extensive overview of Encore CS5, Adobe's powerful application for authoring DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, and Flash-based video for the web. This course covers adding audio and subtitle tracks, creating image slideshows, and using Encore as a presentation tool. Also explained are the Blu-ray enhancements in CS5, and advanced techniques such as creating games and hidden content for disc menus. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Understanding television standards, transcoding, and pixel aspect ratios
- Building multipage menus
- Creating motion menus
- Adding and linking buttons in menus
- Inserting chapter markers
- Defining user permissions for a disc
- Adding text
- Using audio in Encore
- Looping menus
- Transitioning between menus
- Outputting to the web with Flash
- Integrating with Premiere Pro and After Effects
Hi! I'm Chad Perkins and welcome to Encore CS5 Essential Training. Encore CS5 is a powerful application that allows you to author DVDs, Blu-Ray discs and even Flash Web sites. In this training title, we're going to start out with a simple DVD authoring project. In just a few minutes, you'll have all the tools you need to make a basic DVD on your own. We'll look at how to add multiple audio and subtitle tracks to your DVDs, create image slide shows to show off images and how to use Encore as a presentation tool.
We'll also be talking about some really great tips and tricks to use when authoring discs, such as how to create games, and create hidden content called Easter Eggs. Then we'll wrap it all up with a discussion of exporting to DVD, Blu-ray and even Flash Web sites. You don't need any previous experience to go through this training, just be prepared to learn and have a blast.
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Encore CS5 Essential Training .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: On my version of Encore, I have the dropdown menu to select templates for making buttons and making a menu for my videos. Unfortunately, the menu only shows the General choices. I don’t have the weddings, cartoons, etc., templates available that are supposed to come with Encore. Why is this, and where can I get these templates?
- A: In order to get the extra Encore templates, you'll need to get them from the discs that come with Encore, or the additional download where you downloaded Encore. Adobe makes this a separate download/installation because the files are very large (several GB).
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2015)1,425,568 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced376,037 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training999,394 Views
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training2,824,905 Views
Video Gear Weekly717,626 Views