Join Justin Yost for an in-depth discussion in this video The future of Ember.js, part of Ember.js Essential Training.
- [Instructor] The future of Ember.js is bright.…There is a ton of active development both in the core team…with the speed of releases providing you new features…on a regular basis.…As well as from the broader community writing new addons…and new features for your Ember application all the time.…If you want to build ambitious, rich web applications…that interact with backend APIs,…Ember is the tool of choice for your workflow.…Ember enables you to build applications…by focusing on providing a set of conventions…about the layout of your project and common ways,…for instance, to talk to an API…without you needing to consider or make those decisions.…
- Why choose Ember?
- Installing Ember.js and Ember Inspector
- Defining the model
- Creating nested and dynamic routes
- Loading templates with routes
- Rendering different templates
- Displaying collections
- Working with Ember components
- Building forms
- Creating, editing, and deleting records
- Configuring Ember.js applications
- Testing your Ember application
- Installing add-ins
- Upgrading an Ember application
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Ember.js Basics
2. Getting Started with Ember.js
3. Our First Ember.js Application
4. Ember.js Routes
5. Ember.js Models
6. Ember.js Templates
7. Ember.js Components
9. Application Configuration
Build an app for production3m 29s
11. The Ember.js Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.