Join Justin Yost for an in-depth discussion in this video Install the Ember.js Inspector, part of Ember.js Essential Training.
- [Instructor] At this point we need to install the…Ember.js Inspector.…The Inspector is a browser add on for Chrome and Firefox,…or you can use a bookmarklet if you prefer to use…a different browser, such as Safari.…The Inspector gives us the ability to inspect,…imagine that, and debug our Ember application…in the browser.…Since this is our primary way of interacting with…our Ember application, let's do that now.…To start with we need to first visit the Ember.js…official site at emberjs.com.…
Next we'll wanna select the Guide option from the…menu at the top.…The guide provides you documentation into building…Ember applications, along with the various different…versions using a pull-down select menu.…Recall we're currently on version 2.6.0.…Anytime you have a question about Ember.js,…look to the guide as your first and primary resource.…There is also an API menu option that provides full…documentation on the API Ember exposes and uses.…
Along the left-hand side of listing the menu options,…one of these is labeled Ember Inspector.…
- Why choose Ember?
- Installing Ember.js and Ember Inspector
- Defining the model
- Creating nested and dynamic routes
- Loading templates with routes
- Rendering different templates
- Displaying collections
- Working with Ember components
- Building forms
- Creating, editing, and deleting records
- Configuring Ember.js applications
- Testing your Ember application
- Installing add-ins
- Upgrading an Ember application
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Ember.js Basics
2. Getting Started with Ember.js
3. Our First Ember.js Application
4. Ember.js Routes
5. Ember.js Models
6. Ember.js Templates
7. Ember.js Components
9. Application Configuration
Build an app for production3m 29s
11. The Ember.js Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.