Join Justin Yost for an in-depth discussion in this video Explore components, part of Ember.js Essential Training.
If you've looked before at the W3C custom element spec,…you'll recognize a lot of the elements of Ember Components.…This is the intent.…Ember Components are designed to align with…DOM custom elements.…Components, when generated, us a dashed name, such as…"linked-list" as opposed to "list".…This ensures our Components aren't using the same name…as the name of a standard DOM element.…Components are the real trick towards making…your Ember application stand out.…
Since these components are able to manipulate…and manage the DOM, rather than writing some piece of…
- Why choose Ember?
- Installing Ember.js and Ember Inspector
- Defining the model
- Creating nested and dynamic routes
- Loading templates with routes
- Rendering different templates
- Displaying collections
- Working with Ember components
- Building forms
- Creating, editing, and deleting records
- Configuring Ember.js applications
- Testing your Ember application
- Installing add-ins
- Upgrading an Ember application
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Ember.js Basics
2. Getting Started with Ember.js
3. Our First Ember.js Application
4. Ember.js Routes
5. Ember.js Models
6. Ember.js Templates
7. Ember.js Components
9. Application Configuration
Build an app for production3m 29s
11. The Ember.js Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.