Join Justin Yost for an in-depth discussion in this video Ember.js requirements, part of Ember.js Essential Training.
- [Narrator] Let's explore the Ember.js requirements now.…Ember.js simply requires an installation of node.js,…a recent version of npm,…and that's it.…Thought it was gonna be a lot more, huh?…One of the benefits of a front end framework,…there's no real server requirements…to serve up an application.…We'll be working with the LTS release of node,…which is currently four point four point seven.…And the current latest version of Ember.js,…which is two point six point one.…Ember.js itself, however, has a few features…that require an understanding of perhaps…a larger collection of web development…than you may have worked with in the past.…
- Why choose Ember?
- Installing Ember.js and Ember Inspector
- Defining the model
- Creating nested and dynamic routes
- Loading templates with routes
- Rendering different templates
- Displaying collections
- Working with Ember components
- Building forms
- Creating, editing, and deleting records
- Configuring Ember.js applications
- Testing your Ember application
- Installing add-ins
- Upgrading an Ember application
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Ember.js Basics
2. Getting Started with Ember.js
3. Our First Ember.js Application
4. Ember.js Routes
5. Ember.js Models
6. Ember.js Templates
7. Ember.js Components
9. Application Configuration
Build an app for production3m 29s
11. The Ember.js Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.