Join Justin Yost for an in-depth discussion in this video Ember.js component, part of Ember.js Essential Training.
- [Narrator] One of the more common things we'll work with…in Ember.js is the concept of a component.…We can think of a component as a tool to mix behavior…and design together in a seamless way that we can re-use…across multiple templates.…Components are a core feature of working with Ember,…so we'll build a component to replace the logic that we use…for listing the bookmarks.…To start, we use the EmberCLI generator helper…to generate a component.…Components are required to use a dash…to ensure they do not conflict an html tag,…as a component is called from the templating layer.…
- Why choose Ember?
- Installing Ember.js and Ember Inspector
- Defining the model
- Creating nested and dynamic routes
- Loading templates with routes
- Rendering different templates
- Displaying collections
- Working with Ember components
- Building forms
- Creating, editing, and deleting records
- Configuring Ember.js applications
- Testing your Ember application
- Installing add-ins
- Upgrading an Ember application
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Ember.js Basics
2. Getting Started with Ember.js
3. Our First Ember.js Application
4. Ember.js Routes
5. Ember.js Models
6. Ember.js Templates
7. Ember.js Components
9. Application Configuration
Build an app for production3m 29s
11. The Ember.js Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.