Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with tabbed documents, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
In the last movie you saw that when you open more than one document into the…Full Edit workspace, the documents open in multiple tabs, snapped to a…single document window.…Let's take a look at how those tabs work.…I will select all three of these documents by clicking on the first and…Shift+Clicking on the last, and then I will open them all into the Full…Edit workspace by clicking the white arrow on the Fix tab and choosing Full Photo Edit.…Here you can see the three tabs that represent each of the documents.…The tab with the lighter text represents the active document.…
If I want to see another document, I will click on its tab or I can cycle…through the tabs by holding the Ctrl key on my keyboard and pressing the Tab key…and each time I press the Tab key, I see another document.…If I want to view more than one tabbed document at the same time, perhaps to…compare photos to see which I like best, I will go up to the Application bar and…I will click the Arrange icon there.…From this menu, I can choose the layout in which I can view multiple documents.…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.