Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with photos in Full Screen view, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Right after you bring new photos into the Organizer, you'll often want to see…them in a large view and you can do that in Full Screen View, as I showed you in the last movie.…While you're in Full Screen View, you can not only review your photos in a…Slideshow, but if you want to, you can add some initial edits or organizing…features to the photos.…That's what I'm going to show you how to do in this movie.…So I'm going to open this folder full of images into Full Screen View by going…up to the Find Bar and clicking the Full Screen View button right here.…Notice those two panels on the left that appeared and then disappeared…automatically, those are the panels that I'll be using in this movie.…
But before I do, I want to see if I have an image that needs some editing here.…So I'll move my mouse, and that brings up the Control panel at the bottom of the screen.…Then I'm going to click the Right Arrow there to cycle through the images in the…folder, until I see one that I think needs some editing like this.…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photoswith Janine Smith2h 38m Intermediate
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.