Manage and edit photos, create projects, and share photos with Photoshop Elements 9.
(whooshing) - [Voiceover] Welcome to Photoshop Elements 9: Essential Training. I'm Jan Kabili, your instructor for this course. I'm looking forward to showing you Windows and Mac users the exciting photo-editing and organizing features in Photoshop Elements 9. In the first part of this course, I'll show you how to use the Elements organizer to manage your photos. I'll explain how to apply keyword tags and use them to find a particular photo. I'll cover how to arrange your photos into albums, and how to create smart albums that automatically update as you add photos to the organizer.
In the next part of the course, we'll explore approaches to photo-editing in Elements. I'll cover the automatic photo-fix options in the organizer, and then the quick-fix workspace in the editor, that offers simple ways to customize photo corrections. I'll also show you the step-by-step guided edits. Then we'll move on to the full edit workspace, where I'll show you how to correct and manipulate photos using layers, the new layer masks, selections, and many more exciting features.
As a photographer myself, I'm really impressed to see that all Elements 9 has to offer. So let's get started exploring Photoshop Elements 9.
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.