Learn the best techniques for sharing and printing photos using Photoshop Elements 11.
- View Offline
- Hi there, I'm Jan Kabili, your instructor for another course in the Photoshop Elements 11 Essential series, sharing and printing photos. In this course, we'll explore ways to share your best photos with friends and followers, in print and online. We'll start out talking about something all of us do: sending photos by email. We'll look at how to upload photos from Elements to photo-sharing and social media sites like Facebook, Flickr, and SmugMug. And how to create exciting interactive galleries to share online.
Then we'll do a deep dive into printing, covering everything you need to know to make fabulous prints from Elements, including watermarking, color management, and walk throughs of all the steps in the print dialogue box. Sharing your photos with others, whether online or in big beautiful prints, is your payoff for all your hard work as a photographer. There's lot's to cover, so let's jump into this course, Photoshop Elements 11 Essentials, sharing and printing photos.
Jan explores online sharing features of Photoshop Elements 11: emailing photos, sharing them on Facebook and Flickr, and uploading video clips on YouTube, Vimeo, and the Adobe Photoshop Showcase service. The course also offers some advanced tips on preparing photos for publishing on the web and for exporting photos in various formats and sizes. The course wraps with a look at printing photos on both Windows and Mac OS computers, and ordering prints through Photoshop Elements 11.
- Creating a contact book
- Emailing photos and PDF slideshows
- Sharing photos on Facebook, Flickr, and SmugMug
- Sharing videos
- Creating interactive albums
- Exporting albums to a drive or disk
- Preparing photos for print
- Watermarking photos
- Printing on Mac and Windows