Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing slideshows in Full Screen view, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
The first thing most people want to do after including a new batch of photos in…their Organizer is to take a look at the photos and the best way to see them is…nice and big in Full Screen View.…In the Organizer's Full Screen View, you can either cycle through photos…one-by-one or you can sit back and enjoy a simple slideshow of your photos which…is what I'm going to show you how to make in this movie.…Here in the Organizer I could select photos that I want to include in my…slideshow or here in Folder Location view, if I want to use all the photos, I…can just go right into Full Screen mode;…to enter Full Screen mode, I can either go up to the Find Bar and click…this icon, or I can go up to the Display menu, and choose View, Edit,…Organize in Full Screen.…
That opens the first photo in Full Screen mode and those panels over on the left…collapse to the side of the screen.…We'll be using those in the next movie.…If I move my mouse anywhere on the screen, this Control Bar appears at the…bottom of the screen.…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photoswith Janine Smith2h 38m Intermediate
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.