Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing by date, part of Photoshop Elements 9 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Another way to view the photos in an Organizer catalog is by the date on which…the photos were taken or the date on which other media files were captured and…that can be done in Date View.…I am going to switch to Date View by going up to the Display menu in the…Organizer and choosing Date View.…This shows me a monthly calendar and each day in a particular month on which I…took a photo or capture another kind of media file, I see a thumbnail of one of…the files that I captured on that day.…If I move my mouse over that day and wait for a minute, I get a tooltip that…tells me how many photos I took on that particular day.…
I can move between months by clicking the Forward arrow at the top of the…Calendar or the Backward arrow or I can go to a particular month by clicking on…the Month and here I see a list of all the months in which I took photos that…are in this catalog.…Each of those months has one of these little flower icons to the left.…So if I want to see all of the photos that I took in August of 2010, I will…
- Downloading files from a digital camera
- Importing photos into an Elements catalog
- Applying keyword tags
- Organizing photos into albums and Smart Albums
- Automatically adjusting photos in Quick Fix
- Walking through Guided Edit photo techniques
- Understanding photo resizing and resolution
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Making and refining selections
- Correcting photos in the Full Edit workspace
- Applying image sharpening
- Adding text and special effects
- Creating photo projects, such as greeting cards and calendars
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photoswith Janine Smith2h 38m Intermediate
1. Importing Files to the Organizer
2. Working with the Organizer
3. Organizing and Finding Photos
4. Viewing Photos
5. Using Quick Fix and Photo Fix
6. Working in Guided Edit
7. Full Edit Basics
8. Working with Layers
9. Making Selections
10. Correcting Photos
11. Touching Up Photos
12. Adding Special Effects
13. Adding Text
14. Creating Photo Projects
15. Printing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.