- View Offline
- Working with photos in the Organizer workspace
- Understanding the Editor workspace
- Organizing and sharing your images
- Basic image editing
- Understanding layers
- Creating a photo collage
- Using Photomerge
- Removing unwanted items using Content-Aware Fill
- Creating a greeting card or calendar
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Chad Chelius: author, trainer, consultant, and, most importantly, photography enthusiast. I've been taking photos all my life and I jumped on the digital bandwagon from the very beginning. I don't go anywhere anymore without my digital camera. With two kids and a busy schedule, I don't want to miss a thing. Digital photography has opened up a world of possibilities for professional photographers and hobbyists alike. But it's also presented one or two challenges. How to manage all those photos is one, but being able to easily share those photos and get them printed is another.
That's the focus of this workshop: getting the most out of those photos that you shot and easily managing them so you can find, share, and save them when needed. We'll cover some great new features in Photoshop Elements 9. I try to focus on realistic tasks in this course, things that you're likely to encounter with your own photos, and things that you yourself would like to do with those photos. We're also including exercise files so you can try out these techniques for yourself. What I highly encourage you to use these techniques covered in this course on your own photos.
I'm proud to be the author of this course and proud of this Photoshop Elements workshop. My goal with this workshop is to help you become more proficient with the software. I hope you find it useful and hope you enjoy editing your own photos.